Hi, I'm The Terms of Service
At Hi, I'm, we aim to provide a safe and friendly environment for users to share information and content from all of their social networks. We trust that you are here for fun and will engage each other in a civil and neighborly manner. We don’t expect that we’ll need to remind you of this in the future, but just in case, we’ve set these terms to govern usage of Hi, I'm to make it a fun and safe experience for everyone.
Hi, I'm reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Your usage of Hi, I'm signifies your acceptance of these terms. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Hi, I'm service at any time and for any reason.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your User name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Hi, I'm users or otherwise interfere with their ability to use and enjoy Hi, I'm.
- You may not use the Hi, I'm service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Hi, I'm service.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Hi, I'm members ("Spam").
- You may not, in the use of Hi, I'm, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not post or disclose any personally identifiable information belonging to children or displaying material that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- You may not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from Hi, I'm.
- Please immediately inform Hi, I'm if you have reason to believe that another Member is infringing any copyrights or other proprietary materials.
Hi, I'm makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Hi, I'm to and from outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Hi, I'm must provide a link back to Hi, I'm. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
You hereby grant Hi, I'm and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, and fully transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, display, perform, and otherwise use any content you contribute to Hi, I'm for any purpose, including without limitation promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now known or later developed.
Within the scope of your use of Hi, I'm, there may be certain errors or bugs that affect your use of the site. Along the way, some data may be erased and/or lost. Hi, I'm makes no warranty as to the functionality of its software or maintenance and storage of any data you willingly contribute to Hi, I'm.
If you find a bug, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com